Higashimachi collects and uses personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- 1. For information management when handling cases and legal consultations, the sending of documents, other correspondence.
- 2. To determine the number of participants for seminars and lectures, presented either by this office independently, or jointly with a third party, and to communicate with them.
- 3. For recruiting lawyers and clerical staff.
- 4. For sending greetings cards, etc.
Higashimachi does not share personal information gathered on this website with any third party, except under the following situations:
- 1. When we have received your permission
- 2. When we are required to do so by law
- 3. when required to do so by governmental agencies, both regional and national, in accordance with the law.
In order to properly protect the personal information we gather, Higashimachi complies with the Personal Information Protection Law and other applicable laws and regulations governing the handling of Personal Information, in addition to observing the legal obligation of client confidentiality, binding on all lawyers (Article 23. Attorney Act.)
Higashimachi takes all reasonable measures necessary to ensure the prevention of the loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification of all personal information gathered on this website.
If the user's computer is set to allow the sending and acceptance of cookies, this website can retrieve cookies from the user's browser. The cookies only contain information on the user's usage history of this website, as well as any information entered therein, and do NOT contain such information as the user's name, address, email address or telephone number.
It is possible to disable or delete cookies via your browser settings.
Revised 1 July 31, 2009
Revised June 1, 2010