Current status of our Kobe office
Please be advised that our Kobe office switched to partial working from home arrangements from 7th April 2020 in response to the increased spread of the novel coronavirus. Due to the issuance of a state of emergency declaration by the Japanese government, we have extended the period to the end of the state of emergency period, as described below. During this time you will be able to contact our Kobe office using the following methods. We appreciate this will cause some inconvenience and request your understanding and cooperation.
- Working From Home period
Tuesday 7th April ~ Wednesday 6th May
We request you to use email or facsimile in order to contact our lawyers. However, if you need to speak to a lawyer be telephone, please call the direct line numbers below. Please be aware that our office’s main line (078-392-3100) will not be staffed during the above period.
- Yoshihiro Uetani 078-335-7202
- Takao Kinoshita 090-3941-1577
- Satoru Kohdera 078-335-7203
- Takahisa Fukumoto 078-335-7204
- Noritaka Ono 078-335-7428
- Eiji Yoshida 050-5850-4345
- Zhiming Mai 078-335-7413
- Shohei Tezuka 078-335-7403
- Shinya Yoshida 078-335-7416
- Seiichi Nishikawa 078-335-7414
- Makoto Matsumiya 078-335-7415
- Yoko Imai 050-5850-4307
- Nobuhiro Kotou 078-335-7424
- Hirotaka Nakura 078-335-7408
- Yasutomo Wakiyama 078-335-7412
- Takeshi Kusaba 078-335-7419
- Peter Cassidy 078-335-7418
- Emails and facsimiles
We will be able to receive emails and facsimiles as normal. However, please note that we may not be able to respond by facsimile promptly, so please include a return email address if possible.
We may not be able to receive or send items by post promptly during this period, so we would appreciate it if email is used to the extent possible.
In principle, we will use remote meeting facilities such as telephone and video. Please enquire with the lawyer responsible for your matter for further details.
Updated 13th April 2020